Double Trouble

Double Trouble
It's a Beagle thing!!!

Ruby

Ruby
My baby girl

Oscar

Oscar
My beautiful boy

Thursday 3 June 2010

Old friends







Today was a lovely sunny day, just the kind of day for a nice long walk with old friends and that's just what my Mam organised for me and Ruby today.

She took us to meet our friend Mary and the gorgeous, delectable Susie (she loves me, you know!)at the Quarry. I was so good!? well, that's what my Mam has been telling everyone we've met today. I was soooooooooooo pleased to see my old pal Susie that I forgot to misbehave, eat things I shouldn't and be generally defiant.

Here are some photos to mark the occassion!!!

Please note that I was without a long or short lead attached, just running free like I used to in the good old days x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Oscar, well done! Of course you were well behaved as you have to impress Susie.
    We, being hounds, completely understand.
    Your pics are beautiful and we agree Susie is a very pretty dog - you can tell she likes you.
    We hope you got a treat for being so very good.
    love
    Martha and Bailey xxx
    ps of course your mum knows it wont last, doesn't she?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time today as well only thing missing was there is no water for me to lie in and it was so hot, as a treat just because she loves me mary took me to the beach tonight and i ran straight in the sea for a lovely cool down tonight i think i'll dream of me and oscar when we were puppies and we were really naughty happy days although jan and mary spent most of the tome crying !!!!!!!! lots of licks and tail wags susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you had a great day with Susie!
    And best of all?? Free!
    Lucky, lucky!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Martha and Bailey, My mam knows me TOO well x

    ReplyDelete