Double Trouble

Double Trouble
It's a Beagle thing!!!

Ruby

Ruby
My baby girl

Oscar

Oscar
My beautiful boy

Thursday 1 April 2010

I must be mad.......



Say hello to my new baby, Daisy! It's my anniversary pressie from my hubbie Phil. It was a total surprise and I thought it was a joke but oh, how beautiful is she?

A day out in this weather? I thought, is he mad? Oh but I wish we had had a camera to capture the look that must have been on my face, when we rolled up outside the kennels.

I couldn't believe how gentle both Oscar and Ruby have been with her. I couldn't have wished for a better response. So the crate is back in place in the kitchen (thank goodness I didn't get rid of it!) and toilet training is on again!!!

As you can see she is more like Oscar than Ruby, as she is a fallowfield like his lordship. She is dark at the moment but more lighter shades will come through over the next few months

I can't believe I have three dogs now - boy are my hands full, though of course Daisy won't be out and about for a few weeks yet. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! We were just stopping by to wish you a Happy Easter before we set off on holiday!
    Daisy is sooooooo adorable! Yes, of course you are mad.
    But who could resist.
    We look forward to catching up with you all after our holiday - we are sure you will have some tales to tell!!!
    Congratulations to you all. We know Daisy has landed herself with a wonderful family.
    love
    Martha & Baily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are going to be a (even more) busy mommy again! oh Daisy is so cute (:

    wish i could come over to babysit ;p

    ReplyDelete