Double Trouble

Double Trouble
It's a Beagle thing!!!

Ruby

Ruby
My baby girl

Oscar

Oscar
My beautiful boy

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Back to scraping car windscreens brrrr

Hello, yes we're back to cold bitter mornings! A swift walk around the block had to suffice this morning, what with windscreens to scrape lol. Ruby was a good girl today and remembered that I am her mam and she has to come when I call - not something beagles are all that good at.

Oscar, of course, is very rarely anything else other than a good boy these days being on his lead most of the time.

I must reveal I discovered something tonight that was news to me - on Sunday I took Oscar and Ruby to the beach - remember, Sunday it was actually sunny and quite warm unlike today (did I just moan about the freezing fog again?!). Whilst there I met Christine and John who look after Oscar and Ruby for me at holiday times. We were chatting when I realised that John was having a slight altercation with a man and his wife about dogs jumping up?! John had spoken out because the man had actually kicked out at the dog. I thought their young dog Peter must have jumped up at the couple and they'd complained. Through a mutual friend, Mary, I discovered that it was indeed Ruby who had jumped up and caused all the fuss.

Can't some folk be ever so miserable - I mean have you seen my baby girl - who could object -- after all she only wanted to say hello. I found it slightly embarrassing that my little pooch had been the cause - beagles, what can I say.

One of our doggie friends the gorgeous Barney has had a little operation recently and is waiting now for test results. We all are keeping our paws and fingers crossed that he will get some good news soon - Barney is a three-year old springer spaniel and such a smashing dog -I'm sure he wiil be just fine x

1 comment:

  1. Yes we hope Barney is okay paws are crossed, which beach were you on we were freezing. Little Ruby would not cause trouble.

    ReplyDelete