Double Trouble

Double Trouble
It's a Beagle thing!!!

Ruby

Ruby
My baby girl

Oscar

Oscar
My beautiful boy

Sunday 7 February 2010

Welcome to a new doggie neighbour



Say hello to Maggie, she is absolutely adorable. She is a fourteen week old Cocker spaniel who belongs to Catherine, whose Dad lives just across from us. Catherine called around today to show off Maggie to my youngest daughter Samantha. Sam wasn't at home but both myself and eldest daughter Sarah insisted she brought Maggie into the house. Who can resist a puppy!?!

We let Maggie get accustomed to the room before introducing Oscar and Ruby. Poor Maggie was horrified to see two, what must have seemed enormous dogs, coming at her to give her the once over. She crawled straight onto my knee for refuge and lavished me with puppy kisses - how cute is that. Made me want to get another beagle puppy - luckily for all concerned I regained my senses lol!

Maggie left soon after with a firm open invitation to visit any time - oh so so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Maggie is sooo cute!
    I am sure she will be playing with Ruby and Oscar soon!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that picture of oscar and ruby puppy looks adorable
    licks and tailwags susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beagle pals! We have a new doggy neighbour too. He is a six-year-old Golden Retriever. Being a breeding stock for guide dogs, he must be very smart, but I have never met him yet. I hope we can become good friends.

    Love,
    Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete